I purchased Autel AL519 to assist troubleshoot OBDII codes that had been creating the Check Engine Light to exhibit high on my 2004 BMW X3. I am a not professional at repairing cars myself and tend not to PC-scanner based supporter. A friend recommend me Autel AL519 saying it fit me perfectly.
Let’s go right to Autle AutoLink AL519 function to discover just what it can perform…
I find AL519 are able to do these, I list them as follows:
1) I am able to use AL519 assist most OBDII and EOBD compliant vehicles through the world, plus it assist CAN bus protocol vehicles.
2) Basic diagnostic function: read out trouble codes (DTC), display DTC definition, explain DTC Cause and tips, clear trouble codes and turns off Check Engine Light (MIL);
3) I'm able to check Freeze Frame, Datastream and Data Graphing
4) DTC Lookup showing trouble code as well as the signal meaning precisely.
5) Press I/M readiness monitor button, I'm able to quickly usage of I/M status
6) Url to Vehicle to learn to read out vehicle information
7) Click Review Data, it really is provided with visible and audible feedback, user may give Autel suggestions and that is good.
8) Open Setup, I am able to select language, it really is provided with English, French and Spanish, the owner told me readily available other Language combination, since i have know English, they send me this version.
9) Update: Open Setup, click Update Mode, I'm able to update towards newest version via Autel website.
10) Even I am able to print the results by touching Print Data.
To be a common new driver, I have to say Autel AL519 is incredibly user friendly, choice . car owners who don’t know much car repair is able to use it. It is suggested every new driver have one inch case of emergency roadside car repair.
If you're interested in this tool, I advice you this good seller obding.com, their Autel AL519 link: